Monday, January 3, 2011

Nine Months Old!

Olivia turned nine months old today! She is almost 19 pounds, weighing in at 18 pounds 14 ounces which keeps her steadily in the 50th percentile. She is still tall at 28 5/8 inches. At her check-up, our pediatrician said she looked perfect (and we have to agree!)
Liv is quite a busy lady these days. She loves to play all day long. One of her favorite activities is pulling all her books off the shelf.
She is on the verge of walking and the little alligator walker is really helping to get her moving and practicing her balance. Her cruising around furniture is impressive and she barely uses one hand to hold on anymore. I think with a little more practice and encouragement, she'll be walking in the next month or so.
Overall, our little girl is really the happiest baby I know. Her smile is constant and melts my heart, along with all the people she flirts with when we are out and about. Her giggle is one of my favorite noises in the world. I love spending my days with her and watching her grow and discover the beautiful world around her. I cannot wait to see what the next month holds for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter