Friday, March 4, 2011

Genetics

Everywhere we go, people comment on how Olivia looks exactly like Sam. I totally agree. They both make silly faces, have the same expressive eyebrows and big smiles that are adorable.

But at the same time, I do think part of Olivia resemble me. I consulted some of my baby pictures for proof...

These are both pictures of me...
Now this is Liv and me...

  • Same hair growth pattern
  • Similar eye shapes
  • Same huge hands
  • Same ears
  • Similar cute button nose
She's definitely half me (but much cuter!).

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure those aren't pictures of Cate? I thought there weren't any pictures of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought she was the perfect combo of you and Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter