Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thirty


I officially turned 30 this Sunday and entered a new decade of my life.

We celebrated my birthday by celebrating Olivia's first birthday. I thought it was the perfect day. Seeing all the love and cheer towards my daughter just reiterated how blessed my life is. I have the most fabulous, supportive and funny husband a girl could ask for. My beautiful daughter is hysterical and exploring the world on a daily basis. She has the best smile I've ever encountered, which only makes those around her smile back in return. We have a loving family who enjoys one another's company and is always there for you. Our lives are filled with friends who bring laughter and good times. Really, what more could a girl ask for?

Just as I am sure my mom cannot believe that her baby is now 30, I cannot believe that my baby is now one! So in this next year of my life, I plan to see it through the eyes of a child and take each new day as an adventure. Soak up all the little things and enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up a little bit. Hope you had a great birthday and year to follow! Love ya.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter