Monday, August 8, 2011

It's a BOY!

We confirmed today that our new baby is a BOY!  I just knew it.   
(It is wrong to post a picture of your new baby's privates? Probably.)
We are thrilled to be adding a little boy to our brood and keep the Elsener name alive at the same time.  I know Olivia is going to love having a brother.  From my own experience, I have loved growing up and having a brother who has become one of my best friends. Hopefully Olivia and her little brother will form a similar bond and friendship.
Look at my sweet little boy grabbing his toes.  
We cannot wait to meet you this winter!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN, SAM AND OLIVIA!

    What fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's Awesome! You are going to have so much fun with that little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter