Wednesday, October 2, 2013

City Kids


Liv and Graham are currently "city kids" and I like to think we take full advantage of all the great things the city has to offer from the Green City Market to the LP Zoo to the museums and beaches.  As we start to make a plan to move to the suburbs likely this coming summer, we are trying to soak up all the wonderful city-things that surround us and are so easy to do.  From the daily firetrucks racing down Augusta Blvd to the train lines that are on every route we go to the interesting people we encounter in our neighborhood, I know I will miss all these city things when we become suburban.  Knowing the end of our run in the city is approaching, it's bittersweet and I know I will miss the life we've built in the city.  So for now rather than worry about when and where we are moving, I am trying to just enjoy the city moments now and figure out the details later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter