Thursday, April 3, 2014

4 Year-Old Birthday Interview


Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- bagel
  • Vegetable/fruit -- strawberries
  • Drink -- water
  • Lunch -- mac n cheese noodles
  • Dinner -- potatoes
  • Toy -- Emma (irish dancing doll) and my new bike
  • TV Show -- The Swan Princess
  • Game -- playing house
  • Book -- The Disney Princess book that Dad likes to read
  • Holiday -- Valentine's Day
  • Animal -- giraffes 
  • Color -- pink and purple
  • Thing to do at school -- color
What do you want for your birthday? Make cupcakes and make balloons and paint tea cups. I want to play with Dad and play with my new American Girl doll.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: He gives me tickles everywhere.
  • Mom: I love how Mom gives me kisses.
  • Graham: I love how Graham tries to make me laugh and I love when I make him laugh every day.
  • Penny: I love when Penny gives kisses to me.
  • New Baby Brother: I love when the new baby can hear me in mom's belly.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  Florida!

What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish for presents and to see what people give me.

What makes you happy? Kisses. 

How old is your mom? I don't know.  Tell me. Tell me!

How tall is your mom? Really tall.

What does Dad do for a job?  Works in the work tower.  The blue work tower.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Make me laugh.

What is Mom's favorite food? Strawberries.

What do you and Mom do together? Color pictures together.

What makes you sad? When people are bad to me.

What is Dad’s favorite food?  Blueberries.

What does our family like to do together?  We like to go on walks and have ice cream together and have dinner together at restaurants. 

What are you going to be when you grow up? I want to be a ballerina and a ballerina teacher.

Who are you going to marry? I don't want to get married.

Who are your best friends? Ellie and Saoirse!!

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are four years old? You missed that I am going to be four!

***Here are Liv's answers from her third birthday interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter