Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Graham's 3rd Birthday Interview


It's officially birthday week in the Elsener house!  Here's Graham's 3rd birthday interview as we gear up for his big hockey birthday party….

Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- cheerios and I love pancakes
  • Vegetable -- donuts
  • Drink -- orange juice
  • Lunch - orange juice
  • Dinner - pizza
  • Toy -- all hockey toys
  • TV Show -- The Incredibles
  • Game -- hockey
  • Book -- Superman
  • Holiday - Easter
  • Animal -- Bunny rabbit
  • Color - orange
  • Thing to do at school - play with baby toys
What do you want for your birthday? baseball guys and hockey stuff

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: I want to give Dad hugs.
  • Mom: I want to give Mom hugs.
  • Olivia: I love to play with her.
  • Quinn: I love to make Quinn laugh.
  • Penny: I like Penny's bed.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  Nana's vacation in Florida.

What are some of your wishes for this year? I like three.

What makes you happy? You (mommy). Livie too. I like hockey stuff.

How old is your mom? 4

How tall is your mom? 6

What does Dad do for a job? Work.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play hockey with me.

What is Mom's favorite food? Cheerios.  

What do you and Mom do together? Play hockey.

What makes you sad? My toys when they get taken away from me.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Orange juice.

What does our family like to do together? Play hockey.

What are you going to be when you grow up? Hockey guy.

Who are you going to marry? Mommy.

Who are your best friends? Pierce. And Livie.

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are three years old? I like hockey stuff.

1 comment:

Site Meter