Sunday, April 3, 2016

6th Birthday Interview



Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- sausage and cinnamon rolls
  • Vegetable/fruit -- strawberries and salad
  • Drink -- lemonade
  • Lunch -- grilled cheese
  • Dinner -- pizza, couscous salad
  • Toy -- camera from Christmas, my American Dolls
  • TV Show -- "Dinosaur Train" and "Paw Patrol"
  • Game -- Monopoly Jr.
  • Book -- Olivia Fairy Book, Piggie & Gerald books by Mo Willems
  • Holiday -- Easter
  • Animal -- seahorses
  • Color -- pink and easter colors
  • Thing to do at school -- play outside and do gymnastics
What do you want for your birthday?  I want big Lego set, a Lego clock and a plant.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: I love him because he is nice and let me watch "Star Wars."
  • Mom: I love her because we cuddle.
  • Graham:  I love him because he is silly.
  • Quinn: I love him because Quinnie is cute.
  • Penny: I like her because I love her.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  I want to go to Florida because it's hot and I don't have to wear my coat. And because I get to go to the  beach.

What are some of your wishes for this year? When I am six, I wish for a pet butterfly. I want to learn to do a walking-handstand. 

What makes you happy? That's easy, Penny.

How old is your mom? 34, almost turning 35

How tall is your mom? I think she is 100, maybe 30.

What does Dad do for a job?  He sells video games. 

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Dad's favorite thing is to stay home with us.

What is Mom's favorite food? Cream cheese.

What do you and Mom do together?  We like to do crafts together.

What makes you sad? I am sad when Nayeli and Paula are gone. They need to teach me to do a walking handstand. 

What is Dad’s favorite food? Couscous salad.

What does our family like to do together?  Our family likes to play board games together.

What are you going to be when you grow up? Nothing. Haha, just kidding. A gymnast.

Who are you going to marry? Nobody.

Who are your best friends? Nayeli and Paula. Kate too.

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are five years old?  Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter