Sunday, July 24, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Quinn!

Somehow I am still in disbelief that Quinn is already two years old. My baby man has changed so much, just over the past two months.  His language skills have (finally) exploded and his desire to talk and be part of conversations is apparent.  He's stringing two words together, like "Mama car" or "my cupcake."  He's taken a serious liking to the word,"mine," which he rotates with his favorite word, "no." Quinn makes his opinions and dislikes known, often at a high-pitch.  Yet I am thrilled he's communicating his desires and needs and life is easier because of it.
My man-child is solid through and through and a total boy. He loves to make sounds while he plays with trucks and adores nothing more than seeing firetrucks or ambulances when we are out and about. Q also has a sweet side, where he loves to snuggle with me and his siblings. He gives great hugs and wet kisses. He sprints to the door every time Sam gets home from work. Like his older brother, he loves balls, bats and being outdoors. He's a good eater and doesn't often pass up a snack (you don't get to be a size 3T by having a small appetite). Sometimes being the youngest isn't easy, but he mostly goes with the flow and to all his siblings events without hassle. Quinnie has always been a great sleeper and that continues today, sometimes he even denies being read a book and requests to be put straight into his crib.  He likes being read to and lets me snuggle and sing to him each night. I can't quite believe in 1.5 months he'll be starting school in the twos program at First United, but I think (and hope) it will be a positive experience that benefits his growth.
Weight: 32 lbs 8 oz (91st percentile)
Height: 36.22"/ 92 cm (94th percentile)
Head Circumference: 49 cm (59th percentile)
BMI: 17.42 (72nd percentile)

Happy 2nd birthday sweet baby boy. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter