Tuesday, January 30, 2018

6 Year Old Birthday Interview


Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- pancakes
  • Vegetable/fruit -- apples, cherries and watermelon  
  • Drink -- Sprite
  • Lunch -- peanut butter sandwich
  • Dinner -- meatballs
  • Toy -- Nerf gun
  • TV Show -- Liv and Maddie, Dude Perfect
  • Game -- Hide and Seek
  • Book -- Piggy and Gerald books
  • Holiday -- My birthday and Valentine's day
  • Animal -- Hippo
  • Color -- Green 
  • Sport -- Hockey
  • Thing to do at school --Play outside
What do you want for your birthday?  I want a basketball hoop, a Lego set, and a Nerf gun.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: I love him because he looks cool.
  • Mom: I love because she is so sweet.
  • Olivia: I love Olivia because she is so funny.
  • Quinn: I love him because he is so chubby.
  • Penny: I miss her.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  Florida and Little Long Lake.  And Paris too.

What are some of your wishes for this year? I want to be a hockey player and a Cubs player. I love my friends. 

What makes you happy? Hugs and reading books.

How old is your mom? 36

How tall is your mom? 10 feet?

What does Dad do for a job?  He works for our house.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play baseball with me.

What is Mom's favorite food? Chicken.

What do you and Mom do together?  We cuddle.

What makes you sad? When I get punched.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Chicken.

What does our family like to do together?  We play board games.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A hockey player.

Who are you going to marry? I don't know.

Who are your best friends? Elliott, Pierce, Griffin, Chase, Manny, Keaton and Julian.

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are six years old?  No thank you.
I can't quite believe my middle man is turning SIX!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter