Friday, October 19, 2018

80 Percenter

Our front windows are the perfect example of me being an "80 percenter." I have great intentions with my house projects, but don't always think them through or complete them.  For example when I painted the entire first floor window trim gray, but didn't think through how I would paint the second floor to match. And then it kept falling down on the list of house needs. So for the past two years the first and second floors have been gray versus brown.
And the original windows were rough. The chains on some were broken. Almost each screen had a tear in it. So we are trying to fix up some household things and the windows got put on the list. Goodbye original crappy windows that shook when the wind blew!
So now the front matches!
Adding the front door and screen to the list.  We'll see when we get to that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter