Thursday, January 31, 2019

7 Year Old Birthday Interview


Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- pancakes
  • Vegetable/fruit -- tomatoes
  • Drink -- Dr. Pepper
  • Lunch -- Jimmy Johns
  • Dinner -- pizza
  • Toy -- Millie! and Drone, Kindle
  • TV Show -- Nailed It
  • Game -- Chess
  • Book -- Amulet
  • Holiday -- My birthday
  • Animal -- Dog
  • Color -- Pink
  • Sport -- Soccer
  • Thing to do at school -- Play chess
What do you want for your birthday?  I want a drone, desk and blue chair.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: I love that he is so cool.
  • Mom: I love that she is so nice.
  • Olivia: I love that she plays with me.
  • Quinn: He's a good brother.
  • Millie: She is so cute and cuddly. I love her so much.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  Florida.

What are some of your wishes for this year? Stay in my bed all night.  Make the T-ball all star team. 

What makes you happy? Soccer. Baseball. Basketball.

How old is your mom? 27

How tall is your mom? 10 feet

What does Dad do for a job?  He works for money like every banker does.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play with me.

What is Mom's favorite food? Beef with gravy.

What do you and Mom do together?  We bake.

What makes you sad? When Livie takes away my toys.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Chicken.

What does our family like to do together?  We like to go on trips and go swimming.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A soccer player.

Who are you going to marry? Skip.

Who are your best friends? Pierce, Elliott, Chase, Brayden, Reid.

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are seven years old?  Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter