Wednesday, April 3, 2019

9th Birthday Interview


Favorites:
  • Breakfast --pancakes
  • Vegetable/fruit --strawberries and tomatoes
  • Drink --lemonade
  • Lunch -- Michael's hot dog
  • Dinner --spaghetti
  • Toy -- American Girl dolls
  • TV Show --Liv & Maddie
  • Game --Clue
  • Book -- Shelby Holmes, Charlotte's Web
  • Holiday --my birthday
  • Animal -- owl
  • Color --yellow and purple
  • Thing to do at school -- math
What do you want for your birthday? A baby sister. A hover board, Curry 5s, camera.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: He always brings something back from his trips for me.
  • Mom: You always make me feel better.
  • Graham:  He always encourages me to do amazing things.
  • Quinn:  He's always funny, cute and chubby.
  • Millie: She is lazy and sleeps all the time and is adorable.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  I want to go to Georgia to see cousin Sam and Will.
What are some of your wishes for this year? When I am nine, I want to have a baby sister, get my ears pierced and to hit a home run in softball.

What makes you happy? My family and friends.

How old is your mom? 37, going to turn 38 in one week

How tall is your mom? 5 ft 2 in

What does Dad do for a job? Works for Charles Schwab to get the money and travels places

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play with me.

What is Mom's favorite food? Spaghetti

What do you and Mom do together?  We do art projects.

What makes you sad? When Daddy leaves on my birthday.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Chicken and wings.

What does our family like to do together?  We like to go on vacation to Ft. Lauderdale.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A movie star and a singer and fashion designer and a teacher.

Who are you going to marry? No one.

Who are your best friends? Paige, Nayeli, Evelyn, Neela, Jenna, Harper and June, Elli, and Kate

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are nine years old? I am getting my ears pierced today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter