Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Birthday Gift Ever...



Today is my 29th birthday and life is better than ever. It's easy to say that Olivia's arrival was the best early birthday gift a girl could ask for.

My sweet baby girl and I already have lots in common..
We are both April babies, getting to celebrate our birthdays exactly one week apart. We were both born on our exact due dates because we think being on time is important. Our birth stones are diamonds and what girl doesn't love that. I can't wait to discover what else we have in common in the days, weeks and years to come!

2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of Sam in her . . . and also my Colin -- but in a feminine way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin shared your blog site with me, and I am thrilled to have a way to see little Olivia grow! :) (Her nursery is AMAZING by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter