Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sam the Dad


I always knew Sam would be a wonderful father from the first time I saw him interact with my nieces and nephews. He was always comfortable and engaged with the kiddos immediately-- hence their eternal love for him. They literally come running towards his screaming "Uncle SAM!" whenever he comes over.

As a dad, he's been fantastic and I've fallen in love with him all over again. His first diaper change was Olivia's in the hospital (pretty impressive that he avoided any changes up until then with all the kids in our family). After one incident of loosening Olivia's diaper because it was "too tight" and then one giant poop explosion later, he's got it down now.

This past week when I got mastitis and was down for the count, he stepped in and took care of both Liv and I wonderfully. We are lucky girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter