Monday, July 26, 2010

The Newest Sam in my Life

This morning at 9:44am, my sister-in-law Alyce and brother-in-law Michael welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world.

Samuel Robertson Dillon
8 pounds, 13 ounces
20.5 inches

We love him already and cannot wait to meet him in person. Olivia is thrilled to have an Elsener cousin! My husband Sam is a crying mess over the new baby Sam in our lives and couldn't be more honored to share his name with our newest nephew.

Congrats Alyce and Michael!

2 comments:

  1. Now Olivia seems like a moose compared to the baby Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa Jim sent us your blogspot address to view pictures of Olivia. Surprise, surprise we got to see the picture of baby Sam too.

    I'm so glad I have a place to see what's happening with all of you.

    Love to all, hugs and kisses to Olivia
    Pat Brainard (Grandpa Jim's cousin is my husband, Dave)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter