Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hail to the Victors


Miss Oliva went on her first college visit this week to her mom's beloved alma mater, the University of Michigan. Go Blue! Ann Arbor is one of the best college towns, so we thought it was best to introduce her to the campus at an early age. She told us that she cannot wait until the fall to start watching Michigan football.
We did a little tour of all her mom's former stops like Kappa Kappa Gamma, 917 Greenwood, the Michigan Union, Pizza House, Ricks, etc. So many good times were had there.
Maybe Liv will follow in the footsteps of her mommy and Aunt Cate to become a Michigan Wolverine herself one day. No pressure though...

1 comment:

  1. As I continued to view your blog, I discovered your connection to Michigan. My father and sister both graduated from the University. My Dad played football at the same time Gerald Ford played. Needless to say I grew up a Michigan fan living in Wisconsin. That's my trivia for the day. pat b

    Pat Brainard

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter