Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding Bells

Miss Olivia had many firsts this weekend. She flew the friendly skies to Pittsburgh for my brother-in-law's sister's wedding. Liv was absolutely perfect the entire flight-- she's quite the traveler.

It was also Olivia's first wedding. She was lucky enough to be held by the beautiful bride and even had her name on a table card- "Miss Olivia Elsener." All of Olivia's Giles cousins were part of the wedding and totally precious in their formal wear. It was a stunning event and we were thrilled to be included. I can't quite believe that one day my sweet baby girl will get married herself, but just the thought of it makes me get a little teary eyed.

1 comment:

  1. My mom says to thank you for including us in your cute blog... We loved having you, and we agree that Olivia is the perfect wedding guest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter