Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Escape Artist

Quite to my surprise this morning when I went to get Olivia, she was out of her crib.  Just this past weekend, we started to notice her throwing her leg up over the side of the crib for the first time.  Apparently she is a quick learner because she's since mastered climbing out of the crib.  And let me just say, she was EXTREMELY proud of herself and laughing hysterically when I discovered her.  This scenario repeated itself at nap time.  Letting all the bad case scenarios run through my head and knowing that she isn't ready for a big girl bed just yet, driving in rush hour to purchase a crib tent was our only solution.  Wish us luck.
"Well this seems fun, like I am camping!"
"At least I can still jump around in here like a crazy person."
"But you aren't really going to close me in here, right Mom???"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter