Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Progress: Baby Boy's Nursery

Last weekend we decided to get started on turning the third bedroom from an office/guest room into a sweet haven for baby boy.  I am lucky that my husband is a good painter and puts up with my complicated painting techniques and patterns.  
This is the final product!  I think it turned out pretty good.  
We bought a dresser and changing table off craigslist that were a natural wood color and repainted them a pleasant shade of blue.
And now this seems to be Olivia's favorite place to hide.
Below is the bedding.  We still need to put up the crib, refinish a few other pieces of furniture, move the glider, get some art on the walls, etc.  
So the room transformation continues...  As with Olivia's room, it was important for me to put special touches on it and make it all her own.  But it's exciting to get the room started considering there are only about 10 more weeks until our little guy arrives!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! That picture of Livie hiding is absolute perfection :) Can't wait to see the new nursery in-person -- AWESOME job you two!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter