Wednesday, January 4, 2012

21 Months Old

As Olivia turns 21 months old, it's officially her last month as "my only."  With just a few weeks until her baby brother arrives, we're soaking up these days just the two of us.  The ease of running errands, sharing each others snacks, playing exclusively one-on-one, cuddling on the couch, going to art classes, etc.  All these things will continue once the baby is here, but life will require more patience and go at a slower pace for a bit.  I know it's going to be an adjustment for her, but I do believe she will adapt quickly and love being a big sister.
Her sweetness continues to only increase and melt my heart.  Lately when I put her to bed, she blows me kisses and does her sign language motions for "love love."  My sweet girl.  Today she was having a hard time falling asleep for nap time, so we ended up cozying and taking a long nap together.  I am soaking up all the love, cuddles and snuggles and plan to continue to do so until our newest family member arrives and we spread the love around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter