Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Dada (Sam)!

Dear Dada--

I know I am less than a month old, but I am pretty wise for a little baby and have already picked up on some important things about life.

First, I am confident you are an amazing dad and I am lucky to have you as my own.  I hear my crazy older sister constantly calling your name and laughing hysterically when you are around.  It seems like you have a good tickle attack that I am sure I will be the recipient of when I get a little bigger.  I've heard some of the songs you make up lyrics to and they are awesome.  Plus I've been catching you whistling the theme song from the Sprout channel, so I can tell you are a kid at heart.

Second, I've noticed that when you are around, everybody is smiling and happy, especially Mom.  She lights up when you get home from work (both because she loves you and probably because she is thrilled to have your extra hands around for bedtime too).  But more than just Mom and Olivia, you seem to bring a lot of joy and laughter to your family and friends.

Finally, I've seen how much you love your family and how hard you work for us and just wanted to make sure you know that we really appreciate it.

So happy 31st birthday to the best dad a new baby could ask for.   Mom, Olivia, Penny and I love you very much and hope this is one of your best years yet (I mean how could it not be now that I am around!!!)

Love Always,
Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter