Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Playing Only Child

Yesterday Liv spent the day with her aunt and cousins, then topped it off with a sleepover at Nana's. It was a little bit of a preview of what the days will feel like this fall when Livie starts preschool two full days a week and it will just be me and the little man.  And let me tell you, Graham soaked up every minute of the solo attention without his big sister around. No tantrums, no screams and just happy Graham playing around the house and loving running errands.  And although I missed my sweet girl, the day made me think of the time I spent with just Liv when she was his age and it was just the two of us. It reminded me of just how wonderful 1.5 years can be in that sweet spot between baby and big kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter