Monday, April 3, 2017

7th Birthday Interview

Favorites:
  • Breakfast --pancakes
  • Vegetable/fruit --lemon and salad
  • Drink --lemonade
  • Lunch --hot dog
  • Dinner --pizza
  • Toy --Everything.
  • TV Show --kid baking shows or grown up baking shows, like Spring Baking Championship
  • Game --Clue (because I always win)
  • Book --Olivia Sharpe and Nate the Great
  • Holiday --Easter
  • Animal --monkey
  • Color --yellow and pink
  • Thing to do at school --write opinions
What do you want for your birthday? I want rocks. I already got a bike and a desk!

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: He plays sports with me.
  • Mom: She helps me ride my bike.
  • Graham:  I love him because he is silly.
  • Quinn: I love Quinnie because he is crazy.
  • Penny: I like her because she's nice.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  I want to go to Florida. I want to go to Wisconsin.
What are some of your wishes for this year? When I am seven, I wish for everyone to be happy. I wish I am the happiest person.

What makes you happy? The thing that makes me happy is my heart.

How old is your mom?35, almost turning 36

How tall is your mom?I don't know how tall you are!

What does Dad do for a job? He gets money. He helps me and Graham get toys.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Dad's favorite thing to do is play sports.

What is Mom's favorite food? Pasta.

What do you and Mom do together?  We write books together. We play together and snuggle.

What makes you sad? When Graham doesn't share my toys. Or when people mess up my room.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Burgers

What does our family like to do together?  We like to ride bikes. We like to play Clue.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A vet.

Who are you going to marry? No one.

Who are your best friends?My best friends are Paige, Jenna, Nayeli and other girls.

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are seven years old? I want my family to get more money and get rich! I can't wait to be seven!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter