Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sweet Bug

We had Olivia's parent-teacher conferences this morning and to no surprise, she's doing amazing in school and is an eager learner.  Her teacher sent this recent writing sample home.  Liv's joy and personality shines through even in her sweet writing.

"Hi my name is Olivia. I have five people in my family including me. I am 7 years old. I am the oldest kid in my family. I go to Mann school. Our class made emojis. My emoji looks like this :) I had a pet dog but she died when she was 10 and 70 in dog years. When I grow up I want to be a vet or a fashion designer. I haven't decided yet. My favorite things are outside, animals, music, friends, my stuffed animals, my home, and my family. My birthday is April 3rd. My half birthday is October 3rd. I have lots of friends. Most of them go to Mann school. I have two friends from Lincoln. There names are Kate and JJ. We are good friends. I love my life.  Some part might be sad, some happy but it is still a great life."
By: Olivia Maeve Elsener


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter