Sunday, July 22, 2018

4th Birthday Interview


Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- pancakes 
  • Vegetable -- pickles, cucumbers
  • Drink -- chocolate milk and lemonade
  • Lunch - peanut butter sandwich
  • Dinner - hot dogs and corn dogs
  • Toy -- speed cars, trains
  • TV Show -- Chasing Monsters
  • Game -- Mario Cart, 
  • Sport - Basketball
  • Book -- Piggy and Gerald books
  • Holiday - My birthday
  • Animal -- cheetahs
  • Color - blue and green
  • Thing to do at school - play in the loft
What do you want for your birthday? Build a Bear and Croakies for my sunglasses

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad:  He likes to play Mario.
  • Mom:  I love her so much.
  • Olivia:  I love her so much too.
  • Graham:  I love him all the time when I play videogames and baseball with him.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? New York.

What are some of your wishes for this year?  For mom and daddy, Graham and Livie. To play videogames. 

What makes you happy? I like to play with mama.

How old is your mom?  I don't know.  3.

How tall is your mom? 15.

What does Dad do for a job? He puts the worms on for me when fishing.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play videogames.

What is Mom's favorite food?   Salad.

What do you and Mom do together?  I like to play with Daddy, but I give Mama a kiss.

What makes you sad? When dad doesn't give me his blue Croakies. I wanna have those.
(Likely the only four year old who wears old man croakies to keep his new sunglasses on)



What is Dad’s favorite food?  Salad.

What does our family like to do together?  Go to Little Long Lake and go fishing.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A basketball player. 

Who are you going to marry? Daddy.

Who are your best friends? Graham and Livie.  

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are four years old?  No. I am okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter