Tuesday, April 10, 2012

31

As I turn 31, I can't help but just feel like I turned 30 and the last year flew by.  I guess it's true that time flies when you are having fun!  But obviously things have changed considering sweet Graham is now part of our lives.  As I face another year ahead of me, I cannot help but think how content and happy I am with where my life is. Incredible husband, adorable children, supportive family, roomy house, delightful friends.  Not much more I could really ask for.  My goals for the year are to enjoy each and every moment, especially this time when the kids are little. I think there is something to being present, even if the moment is just another diaper change or bath. It's easy to get distracted by the same daily tasks, but then you miss the magical moments that are actually happening.  So here's to another wonderful year and soaking up each and every day of it!
(Somebody looks a little nervous here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter