Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia!

Favorite Colors: blue, pink and green

Favorite Foods: pepperoni, cheese and tomatoes

Favorite Treats: Oreos, Skittles and Dum Dums ("lollies")

Favorite Snacks: raisins and apples

Favorite Drink: apple juice ("juuus")

Favorite Snuggle Toys: pink lovies, Olivia the Pig and baby doll

Favorite Toys: blue dog, guitar, cash register, play dough

Favorite Moving Vehicles: trains

Favorite Number:  twooo! 

Favorite Word: "NO!"

Favorite Songs: "Row Your Boat," "Twinkle Twinkle," and "ABCs"

Favorite Original Song:  "Me me me me me, you you you you you"

Favorite Books: "My Very Own Fairy Tale," "Goodnight Beach," "Very Hungry Catepillar," "Llama Llama Holidrama"

Favorite Park Activity: swings and slides
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter