Friday, April 3, 2015

Five-Year-Old Birthday Interview



Favorites:
  • Breakfast -- sausage and donuts
  • Vegetable/fruit -- strawberries and potatoes
  • Drink -- orange juice
  • Lunch -- pickles and hot dogs
  • Dinner -- my favorite potatoes
  • Toy -- my dolls: Belle, Caroline and Kit
  • TV Show -- "Sophia the First" and "Jake & the Neverland Pirates"
  • Game -- Zingo
  • Book -- "Uni the Unicorn"
  • Holiday -- my birthday 
  • Animal -- zebra
  • Color -- pink and purple
  • Thing to do at school -- play with Simryn
What do you want for your birthday?  I want to do a trick with balloons. I want to do nails, get a fish and go bowling.

What do you love about each person in our family?
  • Dad: I love him being silly.
  • Mom: I love her because she brings me to special places.
  • Graham:  I love him because he is silly.
  • Quinn: I like him because Quinnie is nice and cute.
  • Penny: I like her because she barks at strangers.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  Florida. Nana's Florida because I love the pool and going on vacation with my family.

What are some of your wishes for this year? When I am five, I wish I had Paige and Pierce living with me. I wish I had a pet goldfish.

What makes you happy? Grahamie. Mommy and daddy. 

How old is your mom? 33

How tall is your mom? 100

What does Dad do for a job?  Gets presents for Santa. He gets money.

What is Dad's favorite thing to do? He likes playing with me and Graham.

What is Mom's favorite food? Potatoes

What do you and Mom do together?  We like going to nail places.

What makes you sad? When mommy leaves without me. Like when you went on vacation to see your friend Caitlin without me.

What is Dad’s favorite food? Macaroni

What does our family like to do together?  We like to ride in the car to get a goldfish. We like dance parties. We like to go on vacations to Florida and Little Long Lake.

What are you going to be when you grow up? A grown up and a teenager. I am going to go places with my kids-- but really I am going to stay with you (mom).

Who are you going to marry? Connor.

Who are your best friends? Simryn, Connor and Paige. 

Anything else you want to talk about now that you are five years old?  No thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter