Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

(In the voice of Olivia....)
I was such a good girl this year that Santa came to my house for my very first Christmas! Look at all the presents he left for me under the tree...

Daddy and Penny helped me open the presents...

I got this awesome alligator push toy that will help me start walking a bit...

And this cool cloth tunnel to crawl back and forth through (Penny is petrified of it)...

This fabulous puzzle that spells out my pretty name...

And this xylophone to practice my musical talents...

And look at this incredible wheely bug mouse that now gets to live in my house!

Thanks so much to Mommy, Daddy and Santa for making my first Christmas so special! I promise to be a good girl for the next twelve months so we can do this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter