Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Remembering Papa

Here is a picture of my dad on Santa's lap when he was maybe around two or three. I think he looks just like my brother's boys. Those Murray genes in the men are strong!

Last Friday, my dad would have been 65 years old and I've been thinking about him a lot lately. He's created quite a legacy in his grandkiddos and I know he would have loved to see each of them becoming their own little person. Even though he never got to meet my little Olivia, I am pretty confident he would have found her hysterical.

2 comments:

  1. Totally Seamie which if funny because Finn usually reminds me of Papa. Finn told me he wanted to be an author last night. I told him that Papa was an author and he was quite impressed. Bobo read him all of the poems he wrote for you, Cate and Mike....while Seamie yelled "I don't want to hear these!!" in the background. Sigh...and yes, Papa would love every bit of Miss Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays are always rough. He is always with you guys. Kath never met Tommy but when ever he does something hysterical I can't help but think that she is laughing right along with the rest of us where ever she may be.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter